24th International Meeting on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and
Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms
May 27-31, 2013
AofA 2013 will be the 24th International Meeting on the Analysis of Algorithms, the fifth edition after
the merging of the International Conference on the Analysis of Algorithms (AofA) and the
Colloquium on Mathematics and Computer Science (MathInfo) series. In this edition the meeting has
closed format, meaning that participation is by invitation only. On even-numbered years, the meeting
has open format, with open registration, call for papers, published proceedinga, etc.
For further details about the area of research and past events please check the
Analysis of Algorithms website.
The main goal of the meeting
is to exchange ideas and foster collaboration around the themes of analytic, combinatorial and probabilistic methods,
randomized algorithms, and theoretical aspects of trees, graphs, strings and other mathematical structures.
- Visit the homepage of the upcoming Ph. Flajolet School on Analytic Combinatorics and the Analysis of Algorithms, to be held in combination with ANALCO 2014 and SODA 2014 next January in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Participant list updated (June 7th)
- Booklet of abstracts available for downloading,
check the Program page
- Download the complete program from
the Program page
- Updated Slides of Talks
page with links to all talks (June 19th)
- Updated Upcoming Events page (June 19th)
- New Open Problems page (June 20th)
The following is the list of confirmed keynote speakers:
- Nicolas Broutin, INRIA, France
- Brigitte Chauvin, U. Versailles St. Quentin en Yvelines, France
- Michael Drmota, TU Wien, Austria
- Daniel Panario, Carleton U., Canada
- Robert Sedgewick, Princeton U., USA
- Wojciech Szpankowski, Purdue U., USA
- Brigitte Vallée, U. Caen, France
- Conrado Martínez, U. Politècnica Catalunya, Spain
- Alfredo Viola, U. de la República, Uruguay